Randy is a Principal and the Tax Director at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and is one of the key members of the Firm’s Tax Department. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Shippensburg University and a Master of Science in Taxation from the American University.
As Tax Director and Principal at BSSF, Randy will be responsible for managing tax consulting and compliance services for his clients as well as overseeing the tax department.
Randy has over 30 years of experience in public accounting and working with clients in numerous industries including manufacturing, retail and distribution, healthcare, professional services and high net worth individuals. He assists clients with general business advisory services such as tax accounting methods, tax planning and consulting, cash flow needs analysis, merger and acquisition analysis, product profitability analysis, forecasting and more.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Hershey Aquatic Club - Board of Directors and Treasurer
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital –Advisory Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House of Hershey – Finance Committee Member
- Shippensburg University – School of Business Advisory Board Member
- United Way of the Capital Region – Past Treasurer, Past Board Member and Past Finance Committee Member