Bob is a Principal and Shareholder of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He works out of both the Camp Hill and Lancaster offices, giving him better access to the Central PA region of Harrisburg, Lancaster and York. Bob provides tax, audit and specialty business consulting services to his clients and specializes in assisting privately owned businesses achieve their success. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Shippensburg University from which he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Bob works closely with entrepreneurs and closely held corporations to deliver high-quality advisory services. His extensive experience with closely held companies and start-ups allow him to better assess and meet the accounting, tax, and consulting needs of his clients.
He previously held his real estate sales license, giving him added insight when providing services to clients in this industry. Additionally, Bob is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP). He helps his clients reduce their estate taxes while also helping them to develop a succession plan for their business. These succession plans might involve passing the business to the next generation or sale of the business. He has written many articles and participated in seminars on topics such as estate planning, wealth transfer and financial planning for the closely held corporation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- National Institute for Excellence
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Board member of Harrisburg Area YMCA– Past Chairman
- Toastmaster International - Former officer
- Co-founder of a former local nonprofit organization
- Past coach of youth soccer teams for four years
- Board member of a local community bank