Robyn is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz specializing in audits of employee benefit plans and also serves as a key member of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Management Group and is considered a technical expert in the EBP industry. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Shippensburg University.
As a part of the EBP Management Group, Robyn annually attends national training and is responsible for staff education and also the implementation of best practices with regard to the Firm’s benefit plan audits. She has extensive experience in audits of Defined Benefit Plans and Defined Contribution Plans, including 403(b) Plans and Health and Welfare Plans.
Robyn is also responsible for managing A&A and tax services to a variety of clients with concentrations in the construction and engineering industries, retail/wholesale entities and closely held businesses.
Robyn is a member of several internal committees, including the Family-Owned and Closely Held Business Group, of which she is a founding member. She helped to create structure around a significant knowledge-base that the Firm already has, working with family-owned and closely held businesses. In addition, Robyn serves on the Firm’s 401(k) Committee.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- Leadership Lancaster Class of 2005
- Samaritan Counseling Center - Board Member
- Literacy Council of Lancaster and Lebanon - Past Treasurer (2005 - 2015)