Ryan is a Senior Audit Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He joined BSSF in 2005 as a staff accountant after gaining accounting experience in the private sector. Ryan specializes in providing accounting, auditing, and tax services in industries including truck dealerships, contractors, nonprofit organizations, and other closely held businesses. As an Audit Manager, Ryan is involved in planning, performing, and supervising audits, reviews, and compilations. He also provides tax services for audit, as well as individual clients.
In addition to providing audit and tax services, Ryan is a member of the BSSF Litigation Support Department and assists in providing business valuation services relating to estate planning, business planning, and marital dissolution. Ryan holds the designation of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Ryan is a member of several internal committees, including the accounting and auditing monitoring committee and the BSSF employee newsletter committee. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Bucknell University and continued his education and earned an accounting degree from Pennsylvania State University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2014
- Central Penn Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award Winner - 2015
- Ben and Tim Day - Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region – Board of Directors, Treasurer and Finance Committee Member
- Grace Christian Child Care - Board Member
- Grace United Methodist Church - Member and Financial Committee Member
- Holy Spirit Health System - Holy Spirit Medical Group - Board of Directors
- United Way of the Capital Region - Bridges Steering Committee Member
- Youth Soccer and Baseball Coach