Ryan is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. He joined BSSF in 2005 as a staff accountant after gaining accounting experience in the private sector. Ryan specializes in providing accounting, auditing and tax services in industries including auto and truck dealerships, trucking companies, not-for-profit organizations and other family and closely held businesses. As an Audit Principal, Ryan is involved in planning, performing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations. He also provides tax services for audit clients, as well as individual clients. Ryan is a certified financial coach and enjoys guiding others on a path toward financial health and freedom.
In addition to providing audit and tax services, Ryan is a member of the BSSF Litigation Support Department and assists in providing business valuation services relating to estate planning, business planning and marital dissolution. Ryan holds the designation of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Ryan is the co-chair of BSSF’s family and closely held businesses committee. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Bucknell University and continued his education and earned an accounting degree from Pennsylvania State University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2014
- Central Penn Business Journal’s 2015 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Emerging Leaders Academy Class of 2019
- Ben and Tim Day - Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region – Finance Committee Member
- Grace United Methodist Church - Member and Finance Committee Member
- Conewago Baseball Association - Board Secretary
- Youth Basketball and Baseball Coach