Ryan is a Senior Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF). He has been a part of our team since 2014. He has experience with many facets of accounting including audit, review and compilation services for nonprofit organizations, governmental entities and for-profit businesses, plus the preparation of tax returns for all types of entities.
Ryan graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance. Ryan is a licensed CPA in Maryland.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Shepherd’s Spring Outdoor Ministry Center – Board Treasurer
- Techfrederick - Treasurer
- Grossnickle Church of the Brethren – Treasurer
- Community Foundation of Frederick County – Scholarship Committee Member
- Town of Myersville, Maryland – Budget & CIP Committee Member
- Rotary Club of Carroll Creek – Member