Ryan is a Manager at Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF). He has been a part of the BSSF team since 2014, including a college internship. He has experience with many facets of accounting including audit, review and compilation services for government, nonprofit and for-profit businesses, plus preparation of tax returns for all types of entities.
Ryan graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance and with an Honors College Citation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Shepherd’s Spring Outdoor Ministry Center – Board Treasurer
- Grossnickle Church of the Brethren – Treasurer
- Community Foundation of Frederick County – Scholarship Committee Member
- Town of Myersville, Maryland – Budget & CIP Committee Member