Scott is a Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz with over six years of public accounting experience. Scott specializes in providing audit and review services to governmental and nonprofit organizations and has worked within a variety of industries. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in accounting and his Master of Business Administration from Shippensburg University.
Scott is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork, supervision of audit staff and wrap-up of the audits and review services that he provides. He works closely with our clients to establish and perpetuate meaningful relationships and he is driven by helping small- to medium-sized organizations reach their financial goals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2019/2020
- Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP) – Member
- Junior Achievement of South Central PA – Volunteer