Sherry has over 20 years of public accounting experience. She has focused her career on tax planning, management advisory services, and compliance work for small and mid-sized businesses. She also specializes in tax planning and compliance work for individuals, estates, and trusts.
Sherry has made significant contributions to the team with tax return software selection, implementation, and trouble-shooting as well implementing firm-wide tax policy aimed at the quality and consistency of tax planning and compliance work.
She graduated from York College of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Hanover Class of 2012
- Central Penn Business Journal's 2013 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Carroll County Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- Hanover Area Jaycees Foundation, Treasurer and Trustee
- Hanover Diamond Sports, Inc., Treasurer
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church of Hanover, Treasurer
- Hanover Area Jaycees, Past President 2002
- Pennsylvania Jaycees, Past President 2007