Steve Merrill is a Senior Manager with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, specializing in audit and advisory services of property and casualty insurance companies.
Steve has extensive public accounting experience, providing audit, tax and advisory services to property and casualty insurance companies, employee benefit plans and businesses in a variety of industries. He also served as vice president of a FINRA-licensed professional services and investment banking organization, providing businesses and their stakeholders with financial, strategic and transaction advisory services, including consulting on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital and other enterprise-level matters.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has also obtained FINRA Series 63 (State Securities Law) and Series 79 (Investment Banking Registration) certifications. Steve graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- New York Insurance Association (NYIA)
- West Virginia Association of Insurance Companies (WVAIC)
- The Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA)