Susan is the Director of Human Resources (HR) with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) with 15 years of experience. She manages all areas of the BSSF HR Department including, but not limited to:
• Talent Acquisition
• Employee Relations
• Compliance with HR Related Laws
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Workers’ Compensation
• HR Audits
• Policy Creation and Revision
• External Market Compensation Analysis
• Temporary HR Outsourcing
She consults with clients on these HR areas and helps clients manage the recruitment process from vacancy to hire. Susan brings experience working with companies ranging from small/medium-sized to large companies.
Susan supports several internal programs and initiatives, including serving as Chair of the BSSF Wellness Committee – The Fit Club.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources from Shippensburg University and holds the designation of Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), a certification recognizing those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States.
- Human Resource Professionals of Central PA (HRP of CPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Human Resources Special Interest Group (SIG)
- National Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Pennsylvania State Council of SHRM
- PICPA Firm Liaison Task Force
- Special Olympics Area M – Volunteer
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – BSSF Campaign Coordinator
- AIM Network (a program for those taking Aimovig, a prescriptionmedication used for the preventive treatment of migraine in adults) – Advocate and Guest Speaker