Ted is a Principal with Brown Schultz Sheridan& Fritz and has more than 32 years of experience in public accounting. He provides audit, accounting, tax, and consulting services to clients in a broad range of industries, including construction, engineering, real estate, transportation, manufacturing and distributors, and more. Ted is a key member of the BSSF Construction group.
Ted prides himself in his personalized approach to providing professional advisory services, by balancing his client’s needs for financial statement strength simultaneously with income tax reduction strategies. His hands-on approach enables him to be a trusted business advisor to clients.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Diakon Lutheran Fund - Board Member