Ted is a Principal and Shareholder with Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz and has more than 28 years of experience in public accounting. He provides audit, accounting, tax, and consulting services to clients in a broad range of industries, including construction, engineering, real estate, transportation, manufacturing, distributors, restaurants, and healthcare. Ted works out of our Camp Hill office, serving a wide coverage area consisting of the entire Central Pennsylvania region. The businesses he serves can be found in areas such as Harrisburg, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, and York. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
Ted prides himself in his personalized approach to providing professional advisory services, by balancing his client’s needs for financial statement strength simultaneously with income tax reduction strategies. His hands-on approach enables him to be a trusted business advisor to clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Carlisle Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County Affordable Housing Trust Fund - Board Member (Vice Chair)
- Carlisle Area School District sports boosters
- Diakon Lutheran Fund - Board Member