Tom has over 35 years of experience in public accounting. He has focused his career primarily on serving business and individual clients with tax planning and compliance services. Tom has also had extensive experience is management advisory services for all types of business clients.
Tom graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration from Mount St. Mary’s College.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- AICPA Personal Financial Planning, Member
- Greater Carroll Lions Club, Treasurer
- Grossnickle Church of the Brethren, Finance Chair and Board Member