Thomas (Tom) Houck, Jr. is a Principal of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. An esteemed member of the public accounting profession for over 35 years, he serves business and individual clients with tax planning and compliance services. Tom also has extensive experience in management advisory services and has guided a wide variety of business types.
Tom received both his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and his Masters of Business Administration from Mount St. Mary’s College.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Personal Financial Planning Section
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Greater Carroll Lions Club – Treasurer
- Grossnickle Church of the Brethren – Finance Chair & Board Member
- Past member and/or officer of numerous not-for-profit boards