Wanda is a Principal of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz. Wanda focuses on governmental and nonprofit audits, and she also has experience working with manufacturing, service organizations and other for-profit entities. Her responsibilities include audit, reviews, compilations, and the related tax work of various commercial and nonprofit entities.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Villa Julie College (now Stevenson University) in Stevenson, Maryland. Wanda is a licensed CPA in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Wanda is passionate about helping governments and nonprofits face their funding and regulatory challenges. She has significant experience performing audits for governmental and nonprofit organizations, including townships, authorities, cities, towns, boroughs and school districts. She also has expertise in relation to Government Auditing Standards and the provisions of the federal Uniform Guidance.
Wanda has performed peer reviews for firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, many of which have a nonprofit and government focus. Additionally, Wanda served on the Maryland Association of CPA’s peer review committee for nine years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Industrial Development Authority of Carroll County - Board Treasurer
- Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland – Board Chair, Investment and Finance Committee Member
- North Carroll Community School, Inc. - Board Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Bonds Meadow - Board Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Bonds Meadow Foundation - Board Member
- Planning Team Member, Carroll County Oktoberfest