At Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), we understand that organizations are faced with many challenges, whether they be in the for-profit or nonprofit industry. Continued rising costs, complex regulatory issues and tax concerns can keep you from focusing on the other demands of your organization.
BSSF can serve as an alternative or supplement to an internal accounting department. We are geared towards closely held companies that require personal attention and assistance in accounting, QuickBooks®, payroll, bookkeeping and other business services. With five offices based in Maryland and Pennsylvania, we are able to help clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
What Payroll and Bookkeeping Services Do We Offer?
Our team at BSSF provides payroll and bookkeeping services to clients across a variety of industries, both for-profit and nonprofit. Regardless of the size of your organization, our team is available to assist as little or as much as needed. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Preparing interim financial statements
- Reconciliation of cash and credit accounts
- Tax return and sales tax return preparation
- Managing the data necessary for strategic business planning
- Posting receipt and disbursement transactions; maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable subsidiary detail listings
- Payroll processing
- Training your payroll and bookkeeping personnel
Additionally, we have six QuickBooks® Pro-Advisors that provide:
- Assistance with set-up
- Personalized one-on-one QuickBooks® training
Beyond payroll and bookkeeping services, BSSF also has outsourced CFO and Controller services available for organizations that need additional oversight or a higher level of service.
Advantages of Outsourcing Payroll and Bookkeeping Services
Bookkeeping plays an integral role in the accounting process. For that reason, outsourcing payroll and bookkeeping services has become a prevalent practice among organizations, especially those seeking to save valuable time and resources. There are many benefits to outsourcing your bookkeeping services, including:
- Outsourcing payroll and bookkeeping services can have significant cost savings. By outsourcing, organizations can avoid the salary and benefit costs that come with hiring an in-house bookkeeper. In addition to reduced payroll costs, organizations also benefit from only paying for the services they need, making outsourcing a cost-effective solution.
- Organizations benefit from the experience of dedicated accounting professionals. Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping professionals are able to leverage the knowledge within their firms to help their clients. Organizations can benefit from that knowledge to help with maintaining accurate financial records, as well as keeping up to date on compliance changes.
- Outsourcing payroll and bookkeeping services can improve efficiency. Allowing outsourced accountants to manage your financial records will allow business owners and leadership in tax-exempt organizations to focus on their core competencies and reduce time spent on administrative tasks.
Why Choose BSSF for Your Payroll and Bookkeeping Needs?
At BSSF, our team of outsourced payroll and bookkeeping professionals are dedicated to helping our clients with their accounting needs. Our services enable organizations to focus on their strategic goals, saving them valuable time that would have otherwise been spent on routine accounting tasks.
Our Payroll and Bookkeeping Department is available for all your accounting needs with our most experienced professionals involved in the day-to-day matters of your business. Our team can work from your location or our own.
Contact us today to find out more about our payroll and bookkeeping services!