BSSF is small enough to provide “hands on” personalized service, yet large enough to have the resources to resolve complex accounting and tax issues, making us the perfect fit. We understand that business owners and entrepreneurs are faced with many challenges. Continued rising costs, complex regulatory issues, and tax concerns can keep you from focusing on the other demands of your business.
BSSF can serve as an alternative or supplement to an internal accounting department. We are geared towards closely held companies that require personal attention and assistance in accounting, QuickBooks®, payroll, bookkeeping, and other business services. With two offices based in Central PA, we serve small business clients throughout the region of Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster.
Not all businesses need or can afford a full-time bookkeeper. Our Small Business Accounting Services (SBAS) Department is available for all your accounting needs. We’ll work from your location or our own.
We offer a broad spectrum of services including:
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Preparing interim financial statements
- Reconciliation of cash and credit accounts
- Tax return and sales tax return preparation
- Managing the data necessary for strategic business planning
- Posting receipt and disbursement transactions; maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable subsidiary detail listings
- Payroll processing
- Training your personnel
Additionally, we have four QuickBooks® Pro-Advisors and provide:
- Assistance with set-up
- Personalized one-on-one training
- QuickBooks® file hosting